Is it the case that you and your class or WG like to work with our InfoSphere-Kits on the modules "Computer Science Enlightened" or "Ardublock" but there aren't any Infosphere-Kits at your school? No problem, we can help you out.
As a teacher or head of an out-of-school learning centre you can borrow a class set of InfoSphere-Kits from us - free of charge.
- Free lending of our InfoSphere-Kits (List of Contents)
- Lending period up to 6 weeks (extension possible)
- All kits are presorted
- Flexible agreeing on a date to pick up and return the InfoSphere-Kits
- Materials (including list of contents) available for download
- Fill in the Form for Borrowing InfoSphere-Kits
- Agree a date (via mail or phone)
- Pick up the InfoSphere-Kits
- Sign the Form for Borrowing InfoSphere-Kits
- Return the InfoSphere-Kits on time (extension possible upon consultation)
- If necessary, get lost/broken components (not requested if only one resistor or LED is affected)