Since all of the InfoSphere's modules are mostly our own creation, we are greatly interested in researching their effect. Our focus is put on questions like:
- What do children and teens think of computer science?
- What is their image of computer scientists?
- What do the participants think of our modules?
- What are their suggestions for improvement?
- What changed due to their visit of the InfoSphere?
To gain this information, pre-post-testing is employed since the beginning of 2011. The pre-questionnaire is best answered before visiting the InfoSphere so that only the short post-questionnaire has to be answered during the module.
The surveys are pseudonymised, voluntary and are only used for our own research. The data can never be assigned to specific applicants. Furthermore no data is given to third parties. To steadily improve our module we depend on feedback, which is why we are glad for your honest answers in our evaluations.
If there are any questions do not hesitate to contact us.